Skip to content

PhD Guide

Recognised Language Certificates


You can certify your language proficiency either through an international language certificate recognized by unibz, or by taking the Language Centre's language exam.

If you have obtained one of these certificates, you can upload it to MySNS by selecting the language and the level to be certified (under "Upload Certificate"). At this point a window will open where you can select the type of certificate you wish to upload.

If it is a certificate issued by an Italian public institution, you will have to fill in and upload a self-declaration form.

Recognised Certificates (PDF)