Skip to content

PhD Guide

FAQ - Language exams and international certificates

Here you can find answers to your questions about internal language exams and international certificates.

The language requirements (entry and exit levels) for bachelor’s degrees, trilingual master's degrees and the master's programme in Primary Education are defined in the following guidelines (in German and Italian only)